Saturday, June 20, 2009

Pineapple Cream Cheese Pie

30+ years ago, I had a piece of blueberry pie at the job I worked and it was so good I wanted the recipe. Well they would not share and I have looked everywhere for this recipe all these years. And wala, I googled the other day and found it!. You have got to try this recipe. It is soooo good and soooo easy to make.
Pineapple Cream Cheese Pie

1 9" Graham Cracker Crust or baked pie shell
1 small can pineapples drained
1 tsp vanilla
2 cups powdered sugar
1/2 tsp. lemon juice
3/4 cup heavy whipping cream (I used 2 cartons)
8 oz. cream cheese

Directions
Whip whipping cream until stiff peaks. Set aside. Combine cream cheese, vanilla, sugar and lemon juice together until creamy. Gently stir in whipping cream. Then gently stir in the drained pineapples. Pour into graham cracker crust and refrigerate at least 3 - 4 hours before serving. Oh my gosh, this is sooo yummy.
You can also substitute the pineapples with a pint of rinsed and drained blueberrie or strawberries.

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, this sounds like a keeper, Yorkie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummmmm those blueberries from bushes will get this treatment soon!!! THANKS YORKIE!

    ReplyDelete